Your 2-year-old is developing independent ideas and more ability to carry them out. At Parenting Now, we think that’s pretty terrific.
Parents of 2-year-olds often find group support helpful. In a Terrific TWOs group, you will:
- Address relevant challenges and “hot tips” with other families with TWOs.
- Explore your goals, values, and guidelines to create the family life that you want.
- Learn “words that work” to build connection, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- Explore using positive discipline to guide your child as their best teacher and guide.
- Learn to be an “emotion coach” to your TWO through upsets and meltdowns.
- Learn strategies to guide your child through their expanding world.
Age: 24-36 months old
Duration: 10 x 1 hr sessions
Frequency: Every week
Cost: $100, Scholarships available
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 541-434-4343, or fill out our Program Enrollment Wizard to sign up!