What is it?
- The Sustainer Fund is a pledge program that allows you to make automatic monthly donations to Parenting Now.
- It's a simple way for you to multiply and leverage the impact of your charitable giving and be part of a select group of our most loyal donors.
How does it work?
- Simply make a monthly pledge to Parenting Now on your credit or debit card: $10, $25, $50, $84, $100, or any amount that works for you ($10 minimum). Select the amount that fits your budget.
- Once you sign up, we will process your payment once a month. It’s that simple. No checks to write, no stamps to buy.
- To cancel, simply notify Parenting Now in writing at any time.
Why is it important?
- Your reliable monthly gift to the Sustainer Fund will allow Parenting Now to respond to the urgent needs of our families and children as they arise.
- Continued success means we need sustainable support. For more than 40 years, we have provided effective parenting education – helping parents and children thrive, preventing child abuse and neglect, and transforming lives for the better.
What are the benefits to me?
- Automatically renew your Parenting Now membership for as long as you are a member of the Sustainer Fund and receive all Parenting Now newsletters, event invitations, and e-mail updates.
- Help us reduce our fundraising costs so your dollars can make an even greater difference in the transformation of our parenting culture and help reduce our environmental impact.
- We will mail you a thank you letter and tax receipt for your monthly donations in December of each year.
- Your name will be listed in Parenting Now annual reports and other publications as a member of the Sustainer Fund.
- Your continued giving helps to create a more nurturing and loving world for everyone.