What's New At Parenting Now
• Want to support local families during the holiday season? Consider purchasing a $20 gift card for a child so their parents can experience the joy of buying a gift for their child. Click here to learn more.
• A new virtual Incredible INFANTs group starts on December 15 and runs for 10 sessions, at 6 pm. To get connected with a Parenting Educator, fill out the Enrollment Wizard.
New Incredible INFANTs groups start every 5-6 weeks.
• New Winter groups starting soon! Starting the week of January 4:
- Tuesday, Terrific TWOs at 6 pm with Meredith
- Wednesday, Thrilling THREEs at 6 pm with Meredith
- Wednesday, Wonderful ONEs at 5:30 pm with Ali
To get connected with a Parenting Educator, fill out the Enrollment Wizard.
Articles for Parents
Danielle, Healthy Families Program
"Through the Healthy Families program, I learned to enjoy playtime and keep my kids entertained, as well as give them the tools to succeed in learning."
RL Widmer, First Three Years Program
"I gained so much from the discussions we had in our parenting groups. Those groups formed the foundation of who I am as a father."
Erin Bowling, Incredible INFANTs
"Being part of a group—sharing our fears and triumphs—helped me to see that we each have our own parenting style, and even helped me to recognize my own triumphs."
Frequently Asked Questions
Families have a variety of options with parenting groups and services from Parenting Now. Some of our programs include the First 3 Years for families with newborns or young children; Make Parenting A Pleasure, for families dealing with stress who have children from newborn to age 8; Crecer, our group for Spanish-speaking families; and Program for Young Parents, providing support for pregnant and parenting teens and young adults.
Parenting Now's Enrollment Specialist will help place you in the right program. Give us a call at 541-434-4343, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our programs are free; others have fees, but all of our programs are available to all families in the community, regardless of ability to pay. Some programs use a sliding scale, some are offered free to qualified low-income families, and some provide scholarships for families that want to participate.
Parenting Now uses donations and fundraising to cover most of the costs. We do not require documentation of need. Please call us at 541-4343-4343 or email email@example.com to learn more.
While we are unable to hold in-person parenting groups during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have lots of options for families, including:
- Virtual parenting groups for Incredible INFANTs, Wonderful ONEs, Terrific TWOs, Thrilling THREEs, and Make Parenting A Pleasure.
- Virtual home visits through Healthy Families.
- Virtual Baby Connection every Wednesday from 11 am to 12 pm.
Parenting groups are a great place to meet parents with similar aged children.
In addition, our drop-in programs, such as Baby Connection, are also wonderful places to meet other parents with babies and toddlers.