Triple P Interest Form

If you live in Lane County and have a child aged 2-12, you can get Triple P Online for free by filling out the form below.

reCAPTCHA is required.

Please note that this form is for Triple P applicants who reside in Lane County, Oregon only.

Scroll to Top