Training cost for up 20 participants is $6,500 plus normal travel expenses for two trainers. Additional participants are at a per person cost of $325, not to exceed 25 participants.
We send two of our highly qualified trainers to your location. Training is typically two 8-hour days, but a longer training can be arranged.
Cost is subject to change without notice.
Please call for more information: 866-310-4601 or send us an email.
Training is for parenting educators who use or plan to use our curriculum and want to increase their proficiency and understanding.
This fast-paced, interactive, two-day training equips parenting education professionals to best use the Make Parenting A Pleasure/Parenting Now! The Curriculum, Haga de la Paternidad un Placer, or Parenting: The First Three Years.
Parenting educators will:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum
- Learn group facilitation strategies to use with challenging people and issues
- Experience a sample session
- Practice and present a portion of the curriculum
- Discuss applications and implementation for using the curriculum with the families you serve
By the end of this training, they will be more knowledgeable, confident and skilled in delivering the curriculum.