What is it?
- The Sustainer Fund is a pledge program that allows you to contribute a small amount each month to make a long-term investment in creating a world where all children are raised by nurturing, skilled parents.
- It’s a simple way for you to multiply and leverage the impact of your charitable giving and be part of a select group of our most loyal donors.
How does it work?
- Simply make a monthly pledge to Parenting Now! on your credit or debit card: $10, $25, $50, $84, $100, or any amount that works for you ($10 minimum). Select the amount that fits your budget.
- Once you sign up, we will process your payment once a month. It’s that simple. No checks to write, no stamps to buy.
- To cancel, simply notify Parenting Now! in writing at any time.
Why is it important?
- Your reliable monthly gift to the Sustainer Fund will allow Parenting Now! to respond to the urgent needs of our families and children as they arise.
- Continued success means we need sustainable support. For 40 years, we have provided effective parenting education – helping parents and children thrive, preventing child abuse and neglect, and transforming lives for the better.
What are the benefits to me?
- Automatically renew your Parenting Now! membership for as long as you are a member of the Sustainer Fund and receive all Parenting Now! newsletters, event invitations, and e-mail updates.
- Help us reduce our fundraising costs so your dollars can make an even greater difference in the transformation of our parenting culture and help reduce our environmental impact.
- If you pledge $84 or more per month, you’ll automatically become a member of our Founder’s Circle (an exclusive group of donors who give $1,000 or more per year) and receive special benefits.
- Your name will be listed in Parenting Now! annual reports and other publications as a member of the Sustainer Fund.
- Your continued giving helps to create a more nurturing and loving world for everyone.
For more information, or to make your Sustainer Fund contribution over the phone, please contact Director of Development Kathryn Gaines at 541.349.7793 or firstname.lastname@example.org.