- This event has passed.
Presentation: Sexual Predators
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join Speaker Margaret Ann Mazzotta, PhD, Eugene Police Department Crime Prevention Specialist, as she discusses the important topic of sexual predators. This FREE presentation will cover:
- What can parents do to protect their family from sexual predators?
- Who are sexual predators?
- What is grooming?
- What behaviors are used as part of a grooming process?
- Sexual predators use common tactics that can be recognized and defeated.
- Learn how to teach your child about personal safety.
No childcare is available during this presentation. This discussion is not appropriate for children to be present.