Director of Training
General Purpose of Position: To grow and manage the Parenting Educator Training Program at Parenting Now, ensuring quality of content, delivery, and results.
- Develop and implement Parenting Educator Training Plan, in collaboration with the Executive Director and Sales Manager, including marketing strategies
- Design, update, schedule and provide professional development trainings and conference presentations, including web-based trainings, including DEI in all content
- Recruit, hire, orient, and supervise training staff
- Communicate with training customers and act as liaison between trainers and customers as needed
- Monitor program quality through ongoing evaluations and input; make improvements as needed; integrate current best practices into PN curricula training and conference presentations
- Identify trainee’s needs and trends for use in program design and strategic planning
- Develop program budgets and oversee monthly program expenditures to ensure programs are within budget
- Assure appropriate data collection and program records
- Participate as member of Management Team and help establish long-term strategic direction and annual goals for Parenting Now
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Received From: Executive Director
Supervision Given To: Trainers
Coordination/Collaborations With: Sales Manager, Managing Director, Public Relations Specialist and Administrative Assistant.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience with group-based parenting education
- Demonstrated experience with training
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Education and/or Experience:
- Masters or higher in Child Development, Family Systems, Adult Learning or similar field
- Brand management and digital marketing experience
- Trained and experience with Make Parenting A Pleasure Curriculum
- Bi-lingual for Spanish and English, including writing skills
- Experience training with Zoom or similar online platforms
Compensation: Depending on experiences and includes benefits.
To apply, email cover letter, resume, and references here
Position open until filled.
Parenting Now is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, creating an inclusive environment for all employees, and supporting all families in our community. Racial and ethnic minorities, LGBTQ individuals, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.