Due to the Covid-19 virus, Parenting Now! is temporarily closing its office to the public. For the time being, we are postponing all in-person parenting groups, Playtime for Parents & Children, Car Seat Clinics, Baby Connection, WellMama, as well all workshops and discussion groups.
We still have a wealth of support for you!
While we are unable to hold in-person parenting groups during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have lots of options for families, including:
• Healthy Families virtual visits
• Parenting phone support from parenting educators
• Facebook events with ideas and interesting topics from parenting educators
• Car seat phone support
• Free access to our First Three Years Online Program
• Triple P Online (must be OHP to sign up)
• Resources devoted to help families during this time: Parenting Through Covid-19.
• Squishtivities to do with your child posted daily to the Parenting Now! Facebook page, as well as encouraging and inspirational Words To Love By.
More offerings are in the works, so stay tuned!