Due to the Covid-19 virus, Parenting Now! is temporarily closing its office to the public. For the time being, we are postponing all in-person parenting groups, Playtime for Parents & Children, Car Seat Clinics, Baby Connection, WellMama, as well all workshops and discussion groups.
We still have a wealth of support for you!
While we are unable to hold in-person parenting groups during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have lots of options for families, including:
• One-2-One: Email, text, and phone support for families in Lane County. Talk with a Parenting Educator from the comfort of your home, on your schedule. Develop skills for positive parenting. Call 541-434-4343 to enroll.
• Healthy Families virtual visits
• Facebook events with ideas and interesting topics from parenting educators
• Car seat phone support
• Free access to our Parenting The First Three Years Online Program
• Triple P Online (must be OHP to sign up)
• Resources devoted to help families during this time: Parenting Through Covid-19.
More offerings are in the works, so stay tuned!